Audition Day 2017 Fall (9/9 & 9/10)
- Plan to be there for the full 2 hour session. Wear comfortable clothing. Try to avoid socks and stockings since the material can make it easier to slip.
- When you enter the studio you will need to take an audition number and fill out the information form.
- We will start with warm ups and stretching so everyone is energized and ready to dance. 🙂
- Then we will continue with an across the floor segment which will highlight kicks and basic footwork (salsa, bachata, etc.).
- You will then learn a section of two Pulso Latino choreographed pieces. During this process you will get the opportunity to ask questions and run it a couple of times.
- Finally you will perform both pieces in groups.
( Reminder: No professional or traditional experience is required. The most important part is to bring your smiling faces and have fun.)
– Selena ’18